June 28, 2010

Bite Marks On My Stomach


The New Bomb Turks blew the roof off of the place- pure rawk n roll madness. As an added bonus, after the show, there was an open bar serving free Bushmills! Oh, and after the bands, the place became a LESBIAN CLUB. I'm talkin' hundreds of sapphic sisters getting down. Unfortunately, they were for the most part NOT "lipstick lesbians", they were more of the "I want to look like a teenage boy" crop. Oh well, it was still fun to be around... despite the withering glares that J-Lo and I received as representatives of the "we have real facial hair and cocks" brigade.

As I got "looser", I got friendlier to the "we hate men brigade". The local alt newspaper was celebrating "gay pride week" and had a picture on the cover of three mostly naked guys. So, I kept lifting up my shirt and telling the "gals" that I was one of the models. At one point, a femme got down on her knees and took a bite out of my stomach! Hard. Not as hard as a Romero Zombie would have, but I still have teethmarks on my mid riff! Hope I don't get rabies.


It's been awhile since I posted up some of the cooler stuff that has both hit my mailbox and also been discovered on my forays into the gaping musical maw of the 'net. Here's some stuff to check out. Click on the band/song for the toonage...

Red Hot Rebellion - "For The Benefit Of Evil" : Definitely has the Cheetah Chrome Dead Boys geetar riffs. I also get some Supersuckers and Candy Snatchers flavor from it. Plus they rip off the Ramones logo. Music to drink canned beer by. More info: http://www.redhotrebellion.com/

Leaf Hound - "Stray" " These guys are from like from 1970, but still around. Their album "Growers Of Mushroom" is sposedly highly collectible . Total Zep/Nuge/Stoner Rock. Chris Cornell had to of worshipped at the altar of lead singer Pete French. Long ass nasty guitar solos and blues bass. Music to play in the back of your 1971 shag rugged fuck-mobile van with a hot blonde waif servicing yer every need.
More info: http://www.leafhound.net/

The Melvins - "The Water Glass" - It's The Melvins. 20 albums in and they still kick ass. Nuff said.
More info: http://www.themelvins.net/

Guitar Wolf - "Should I Stay Or Should I Go"
- Fuck me with a chainsaw, daddy-o. You got the Japanese legends covering The Clash in broken English. And the part of the song where The Clash sing the original lyrics in Spanish are emulated in what might be Esperanto.
More info: http://www.guitarwolf.net/

No comments: