July 17, 2008

OMG WTF Etc

Feel like opening up a vein and, well, Bleedin' Out. A serious case of ennui as of late. Pressures of the job and worries about the economy are really doing a job on my psyche.
And it's affecting my desire for the rawk.

Blew off free tix for these guys, these guys, these guys and this guy, all in the past week. Yeah, I wouldn't see at least one of them without an ample supply of free booze (which was actually going to happen in skybox suites). But I just haven't had the head lately for anything but heavy duty PUNK RAWK.
However, I get to wake up at 3:30 am tomorrow and take my daughter (Princess Nomad) to see this chick perform a 7 am show. Yeah, 3:30 am. For teen pop. I'll be the guy in the Ramones shirt and the perpetual scowl.

So, basically, my life as I knew it is over.

Time to hit the bar...

Toonage:

3 comments:

Zoooma said...

Hey, we all dig what we all dig. Respect, mister awesome. Respect.

But blowing off Bon Jovi?! Seriously?!?!?! I mean... Living On A Prayer! Oi.

Just glad you got to see that 7 a.m. concert, Nazz. Afterall, is there truly any other music nowadays that's more worth seeing than Hannah Montana?!?!?

Nazz Nomad said...

Feh- Mr. Awesome is just being argumentative. It comes from listening to too much Journey.

However, Yecch on Bon Jersey. And I escaped the Miley Cyrus "Black Hole Of Calcutta" this morning. As a trade-off, I have to take the Princess to a Broadway play this weekend, and it'll set me back about $150. But they have liquor at B-way theaters.

Money well spent!

gomonkeygo said...

Kinda glad I don't have a girl. My nieces are pretty insane about the Montana thing and that's enough for me. Worst I ever had to do was take my sister to see the Go-Gos once, with INXS opening. I think that was in '84. INXS weren't half bad.