April 28, 2010

Jail Guitar Doors


Never made it into Hole last nite... let's just leave it that the Missus did the right thing and partied on, while me and a bunch of other suckers had a party in the pokey. Can't say I wasn't warned either. Maybe Courtney can do a benefit for the "New York 11!".
I have to say, the entire experience was a blast. No kidding. I think I had a better time than if I woulda been at the show.

The missus said the show was great. Courtney was lucid. The show was under an hour, however.

2 comments:

manicgirl said...

i'm disappointed you didn't upload the 101'ers version of Jail Guitar Doors that I sent.

anyway, though the show is getting creamed by all my facebook friends, I thoroughly enjoyed it. She even played Gold Dust Woman and Sympathy for the Devil!

aikin said...

oops - late on this one too.
I'm glad to hear your wife liked the Hole show. I'm going in July and it would suck if the shows were a mess.