So, it's been almost a year since I was backstabbed/dumped/shitcanned from the job that I had given part of my heart and soul to over the previous 14 years.
To commemorate the occasion, I am thinking of one of the following "tributes":
- mailing a dead rat to my ex-boss
- mailing something far more rank and fecal to my ex-boss
- signing my ex-boss up for every heinous mailing list available
- summoning up some demon to destroy his family
- sending him an anniversary card with my "thoughts" on it
- just ignoring the bastard altogether and being secure in the fact that I got another job and that one day he will die.
On another note- I jammed with a couple of dudes I met on-line at a musician site- We played lots of Heartbreakers, Ramones, Clash, Dead Boys, Replacements etc. Big fun. However, the drummer does not think that Neil Peart is gawd and the guitar player doesn't like Jimmy Page. I didn't even know such creatures existed! At least we all agreed that John Entwhistle is/was the lord of the 4 string. We'll definitely need a lead singer. I am thinking of calling this band project "Treatment Bound".
This will be a supplement to my awe inspiring CATERWAUL OF SOUND band, of course.
And, now for something completely different: