May 7, 2008

The First Shot Across The Bow

Today, Nazzette Jr. comes down the stairs ready for school in shorts that I wouldn't let her wear in our backyard, much less in a place of higher education. Shorts that you would normally see this kind of female wear.
So, back up the stairs she went to change. The kid was pissed, but too bad. She's a really good kid (isn't even boy crazy yet), but if you don't nip this crap in the bud, they turn into this.

Prudish perhaps? Fuck yeah. If you don't keep these kids on the straight and narrow, well they might turn into me one day! Hold on to your seat Daddy-O, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!

Toonage:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. This reminds me of cutting holes in the pocket of my winter coat so I could shove a pair of spike heels and a sparkly little top into the lining. Hey, it was the 80's, coats were puffy.

Anthony said...

How did she get the shorts, hmm?

Nazz Nomad said...

anthony... I blame Mrs. Nomad of course!

Highlander said...

I've got the whole "You are NOT going out dressed like that!" to look forward to - probably be about 5 years time. I'll keep you posted ;)

Sugarmag said...

I can so relate. My daughter is seven and it has started all ready. Not the fun part of being a parent.

Anonymous said...

Are you going to be an Al Bundy dad, running her boyfriend's heads into walls? Remember to first say "Let's Rock".

Emerson