December 23, 2010

Holiday Haiku's... not


To celebrate the end of the year, here are some Haiku's. I hope they make you feel very warm and fuzzy. Or something.



Next Stop Rehab

A lesson I've learned
No matter how much I drink
They keep making more




Too Dumb To Die, Too Old To Rock N Roll

I wear my punk shit
And pummel my bass guitar
Let's laugh at grampa




It Ain't Pretty

Look in the mirror
What the hell happened to me
Time to get wasted




Mop needed in room 219

The guns in my mouth
Last thought as I pull trigger
Who will clean the mess



A lesson from our elders

Hank Williams, James Dean
Had the good sense to die young
Mick Jagger? Not so much

And... have you downloaded the covers collection yet? It's right below this post.

1 comment:

Heff said...

Cool Haikus.

Merry Fuck Christmas, Nazz.