January 19, 2009

To Serve Man




I'm giving Obama until Thursday to restore my 401K to where it was a year ago. Otherwise, this "change" thing is bullspit! I want wine to flow from the water faucets, manna to fall from the sky and disease to be eradicated! I'll give him until Friday for that.

Clearly, the stakes are high with this regime change. I saw something on CNN stating that his inauguration speech " is one of the most anticipated speeches in decades, with many expecting his words to be chiseled into marble some day."

Nope, no expectations at all!

And how long does the honeymoon period last before the bitching and moaning starts up?

I'm kinda hoping that he comes clean about Area 51. I think that would pull this country and world alot closer together if he let's on about some imminent Alien attack. Hey, it works in the movies! OK, maybe not!


Toonage:

John Lennon - Power To The People (alt verion - live)
Johnny Thunders - Blank Generation (live)
Jonathan Richman - Stop Your Sobbing (Kinks cover)
John Wayne - The Good Things
Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - History Of Lies

4 comments:

Devil Dick said...

I'm giving Obama until Thursday to restore my 401K to where it was a year ago. Otherwise, this "change" thing is bullspit!

crazy to think that this old ugly drunk punk feels the same way!!!!!

42 and i have a 401K???

something is wrong in the world. i shoulda been dead a long time ago and now i have a 401k???

wtf???

manicgirl said...

Hey, it took God 7 days to build the world!! You expect more from Obama?

I give him a week and a half. CNN needs time to immortalize Barack's words.

Highlander said...

"And how long does the honeymoon period last before the bitching and moaning starts up?"

2 weeks max.

Anonymous said...

Bullspit?