August 25, 2009

Circling The Drain


Business is bad. Really bad. I had to put my corporate executioners mask on yesterday and lay off a really good guy who I have worked with for fourteen years.

Feels like we're circling the drain here, so the only hope is to hold on as tight as I can for as long as I can and hope it turns around.

So, when times get tough, the Nomad's get going. Gettin' outta Dodge City for a spell. Hopefully this will keep me out of the insane asylum a while longer.

and if I don't see you, for a long while, I'll try to find you... left of the dial.










Toonage:




----------------
Now playing: The Clash - I'm so bored with the USA
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Piley said...

bummer... it's like it all over at the moment eh? They keep talking here that the recession is over... is it f**k!! Hate that when politicians think if we SAY its oer, people will believe us, and then it reqally will be over...

good luck Sir

P

Anonymous said...

Hope things turn around for you and thank you also for your cool postings.-Richard

D. Scott said...

Thanks for the Trenton show!!