August 17, 2009

Our Maiden Voyage


Figured it was time to inflict a little more ugliness on the site.
By clicking this link (or below), you will be able to download Caterwaul Of Sound's debut single... (Love Theme to) Kids Go To The Woods, Kids Get Dead.
This is the theme song (duh) to a great little indie horror film of the same name.

Yep, it's old Nazz's band with our first (soon to be) top ten single. Hope you enjoy it and let me know (that's what the COMMENTS button is for!) if it's a thumbs up for your next dance party!

We're hard at work on some new heartwarming songs that will be sure to make your next holiday gathering (or romantic evening) extra special.

Toonage:

6 comments:

Your driver said...

This is great stuff. Really.

Denier said...

I'm with Jon here. If it sucked I just figured I'd take the coward's way out and not leave a comment. But I dug it.

A little Misfits and Dead Kennedy influence. Cramps too. I'm sure old Phil would be proud...

Heff said...

Was "In n out of grace" recorded live "open air" ?

Kinda sounded that way.

Your driver said...

No cowards here! Also no need for cowardice. I repeat, a cool tune.

Nazz Nomad said...

Heff- Don't know what "open air" means... if it means "drunk", well then, yes.

Jon and Warden- thanks! we are available for Bris's and Communions as well.

Chris said...

I like this shit. Kinda Dicks meets Dwarves meets the Mentally Ill. Yo, I spoke to a couple of you at the Queers show and asked about the Dirty Pillows playing an animal shelter benefit show. Would you guys be interested some time in future? Emailed but received no response. Let me know either way.